These high-end products not only adds more value to your premises but it also gives you a sense of relaxation every time you walk on them. Being a completely earthborn product it is important to know the exact characteristics of it in order to maintain it to sustain throughout the years. The beautiful natural colour combination of tan/white/beige colours balances your home or commercial premise with a touch of uniqueness. With time the stone’s colours tend to fade away creating a matt like surface, therefore it takes careful attention and significant time being back more life and character to this unique product. Our well experienced set of flooring professionals will make sure that all enhancements are done to your Travertine floor making sure quality is never compromised.
Our results speaks for itself
- Facades & Exterior
- Table & Vanity Tops
- Epoxy Services
- Anti-Slip applications
Why Choose Us?
We are the best floor restoration specialists in Sydney
We are the number 1 floor restoration professionals in Sydney who have over ten years of experience. We will make your floor shine once again. We are genuine with all our clients and professionals. If you need advice on your residential or commercial floors, you have come to the right place.
Call us on 0423 330 505 or email email@example.com
Elegant & Beautiful
Polished & Perfect
Some words from our valued customers
If you need your old rugged surfaces looking brand new again, and you want it done fast, no one does it better than the team at FRT Polishing!
Here’s why We’re Regarded as the best in Sydney
- Trusted experts who also resurface, clean, polish, hone, re-grout and more
- You get visible results FAST
- “Done right the first time” guarantee
- Long-lasting and hard-wearing protective coating for extra protection which also repels liquids
- Trusted by the most demanding 5-star and luxury hotels in Sydney
- Certified by leading bodies for superior workmanship
- Experienced with every kind of luxury natural stone plus a range of finishes
- We can restore or repair almost any surface to ‘Like-new’